CHRISTMAS AT SOUTHLANDS!
Terms and Conditions
Information on how to enter form part of these terms and conditions.
- Entry is only open to residents of Australia. Employees of the Promoter and their immediate families and retailers within Southlands Shopping Centre, the retailers’ employees and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Promotion commences at 10am on Tuesday 23rd November 2021 and concludes at 5pm on Friday 17th December 2021.
- To enter customers must:
a) Scan the QR code located on the point-of-sale material in Southlands Shopping Centre (POS material includes large Christmas bauble cutouts and 30×40 promotion posters)
b) Customers must complete the on-line entry form that is generated once they scan the QR code
c) All mandatory fields must be completed to be deemed a valid entry.
- The prize package contains: 2 x $250 Southlands Eftpos Gift Cards (total $500)
There will be one (8) prize winners. Total Prize Pool Value – $4,000
- There will be two (2) weekly prize draws. These will take place at Southlands Centre Management Office (2 Birmingham Rd, South Penrith, NSW 2750) on the following dates:
- 10am Tuesday, 30 November 2021
- 10am Tuesday, 7 December 2021
- 10am Tuesday, 14 December 2021
- 10am Tuesday, 21 December 2021
The Winners will be notified via telephone. The winner’s name will be advertised on the Southlands Shopping Centre facebook site within 24 hours of the winner being notified.
- Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
- Entrants acknowledge that they will receive communications from Southlands Shopping Centre as a result of entering this competition.
- Prizes are not transferrable or exchangeable.
- Judges decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- If the winner is under the age of 18 years the prize will be awarded to the winner’s parent or guardian.
- The prize-winner must provide suitable identification to the promoters’ satisfaction to be entitled to claim the prize (e.g. Driver’s License). The prize must be collected from Centre Management at Southlands Shopping Centre prior to 2pm on Tuesday, 8th February 2022.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss), or for personal injury suffered or sustained, as a result of taking the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- The Promoter reserves the right to re-judge a prize in the event of any entrant being unable to satisfy these competition conditions or forfeiting or not claiming a prize. If any prize remains unclaimed or forfeited through ineligibility or otherwise, the Promoter will conduct a further judging, as required, at the same place as the original judging at 2.30pm Tuesday, 8th February 2022.
- All entries become the property of the Promoter. All entries will be entered in to a database and the entrants’ names and addresses may be used for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel the Promotion at any time.
- Participation in the Promotion implies acceptance of all conditions of entry.
- The Promoter is Raine & Horne Commercial Penrith, trading as CH Real Estate Pty Ltd ABN 21 054 208 294 – First Floor, Real Estate House, Level 1, 344 High Street, Penrith, NSW, 2000.
The personal information you have provided to Raine & Horne Commercial Penrith by completing this entry form may be used for the purpose of administering the competition, to contact you if you are the winner of the competition, advising the public of the winner of the competition and sending you information on any products or services you may be interested in at Southlands Shopping Centre.
Subject to the provisions of the Privacy Act 1988, you may have access to your personal information as held by Raine & Horne Commercial Penrith by contacting the Marketing Manager at Southlands Shopping Centre on (02) 4722 9166. An access fee may be charged to cover the costs of providing the information to you.